Jane Austen Made Me Do It: Original Stories Inspired by Literature's Most Astute Observer of the Human Heart - Laurel Ann Nattress, Lauren Willig, Adriana Trigiani, Jo Beverley, Alexandra Potter, Laurie Viera Rigler, Frank Delaney, Diane Meier, Syrie James, Stephanie Barron, Amanda Grange, Pamela Aidan, Elizabeth Aston, Carrie Bebris, Diana Birchall, Monica Fairview, Janet Mullan When I first started reading this, I thought, "Oh dread. Jane Austen fanfic." But then I tried a story or two (and then three or four) and found that this was rather well-done Austen fanfiction. My biggest criticism is that there weren't enough stories related to Sense and Sensibility. That said, I enjoyed Jane Austen and the Mistletoe Kiss, When Only a Darcy Will Do, and What Would Austen Do? the most. The latter would be great for introducing high school kids to an Austen unit. This book would make a good Christmas present for an acknowledged Austen lover, and some of the stories could be enjoyed even by the uninitiated.